To create a running facepack or logopack , you need to have a file called "config.xml" in your folder.To create a config.xml without wasting time , Use FMXML.
1. Browse or Enter folder directory which contains all your facepack or logo pack.
2. Choose Making config.xml file in Actions
3. Select the type of object you want to create to config.xml
4. Choose the options
5. Finally click Go!
If you want to edit it you can, just click Edit XML.
Note: this XML creator does not create small icons logo for club logos.To create this you need to copy the xml created for "normal" to your "small" folder.Then open it with notepad and replace all the word logo with icon.
Download from http://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/847/fmxml-for-pc
Credits to Martins a.k.a. Papuass
- Update FM 13 Malaysia League Patch V4
- FM OLT Hair Pack
- FIFA Creation Studio 13 Basic for FIFA 13
- FM Genie Scout 13
- FM Graphics Configurator
- FM Guide and Training Schedule
- FM 13 Cheap Player
- RELEASED ! : MALAYSIA FM FACEPACK
- Tactics for FM13
- FMXML(config.xml creator)
- FMRTE(FM ingame editor)
- Malaysia FacePack
- Football Manager 2013 Malaysia League Update
- Football Manager 2013 Malaysia League Logo Patch
- ▼ December (14)
Powered by Blogger.