In every kit or logo patch , there is a file which function as a command so that your kits and logos can be seen on FM.
Guide to Edit Config.xml
1. Right click on the file and select edit
2. In notepad there is something like this
3. This config.xml can be generated using fm graphics configurator or fmxml creator
4. You can also manually edit for ids which is different from the FM default database
5. Change the name of your file ,ie. for the file on the right one , my file name is "125_home.png"
but on my default database my id is "200", So change "125_home.png" to "200_home.png"
To find team id see HERE
6. Edit the config file, ie
Change <record from="125_home" to="graphics/pictures/team/125/kits/home"/>
To <record from="200_home" to="graphics/pictures/team/200/kits/home"/>
7. Then Save the config
8. You could skip step 5 and just edit the id on the end of the code ie.
<record from="125_home" to="graphics/pictures/team/200/kits/home"/>
9. The just go into FM and reload skin
Powered by Blogger.